Sunday, September 30, 2012

Oh Baby, Can't We Give It One More Try?

It's been three years (and fourteen days) since I decided I would try my hand at blogging...and how many posts have I made? None. Yes, that's right ZERO! I actually did write four but never posted them. I guess I can still post them even though some are just over three years old and some almost that old. I would really like to give this another go. Maybe it's like dieting and you just have to try, try again. Dieting...well that's another story that we won't get into today (you'll thank me for that one).

My daughter Hannah had her first date last night...homecoming. Kinda funny that the first day I wrote a post...well I didn't actually post it...was my son Andrew's first date and it was also homecoming. Anywho, she looked beautiful and had a great time! Can't believe she is a senior already.

No comments:

Post a Comment